Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Message from LaRee

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have supported my family and I through this last year. I am now living at home with my family and on the full road to recovery. Albeit a slow one. My current great successes are being able to walk around my home without the need of assistance or braces for short periods of time. I have regained almost 100% of my upper body. And my efforts now are focused on regaining the full use of my ankles and feet. My endurance is slowly returning, and I'm able to do most things around my home by myself. Along with the joys of spending everyday with my beautiful daughter, I have also returned to work one day per week. I have my new calling in church and life for me is slowly but surely becoming normal again. I have been so blessed to have such an amazing support group of friends and family.



Thank you all again for your love and prayers,

LaRee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear from you LaRee...and I'm glad that you are doing well. :)

Denita said...

LaRee!! I am SO GLAD to see you here and know you are OK and recovering so well. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I love you!!--Denita

angla067@aol.com said...

LaREE,
I was searching for past friends on facebook and it lead me to this website. I am glad that you are recovering well. You and your family are in my prayers. I wish you the best. You look beautiful, as always!!!
Love,
a childhood friend,
Angela Fuller
angla067@aol.com